Monday 19 November 2012

Slow Poison - A Foreign Language?


Some of you dipping into my blog may not be native English speakers. I lived on the Continent for a quarter of a century, so I have learned to choose my words well, and hopefully manage to communicate my thoughts so that everyone can understand.

Recently an American publisher interested in my work commented on my use of dialogue and slang that might render some of the book difficult for the US market to understand.

Oh heavens! I thought I'd cracked it language wise!

So...if you have the chance to have a read and let me know what you think and whether you can make head or tails of my scribblings, I would be most grateful.

Check out chapter one and send me your thoughts.

Cas

Slow Poison Chapter One



No comments:

Post a Comment