Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Killing Of Casimir Greenfield

I'm thinking of killing Casimir Greenfield...

Cas is my alter ego, a good friend and confidant, the guy who lives inside my soul. But...I'm working on a number of projects under my given name and I'm beginning to feel that Mister Greenfield might serve me better if he took on my other worldly persona.

Yes. This is a biggie! I might just have to kill the guy off!

There was a time when I felt that the division of labour as the best route to pursue, but somehow, at this point in my career, it feels that consolidation might just be the better path.

I haven't decided the method of Mr G's demise, but I can assure you all that should it go ahead, it will be an interesting death.

(I'm not ruling out cryogenics either)

So, there is a battle royale looming. And, who knows, Cas might well emerge the victor.

Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment