Thursday 23 August 2012

Casimir Greenfield - Centenary Celebrations

I've reached one hundred! Cause for celebration? I think so.

One hundred what? I hear you cry from your far corner of the globe.

Let me explain.

I have an alter ego. He broadcasts a weekly show. It's called 'Time After Time - The Vintage Hour'. This week sees the broadcast of the 100th show. That's a lot of fine tunes and choice bull from him to grace the airwaves.

Why the alter ego?

If you've read either Bloodstones or Slow Poison, you'l realise that they are not for all tastes. I also write young adult fiction, or at least alter ego guy does. I could not possibly have the youth of today corrupted any more by my dark novels. They can wait until they come of age. The YA books are enough for now.

So I'm just about to step into my phone booth, whirl around a few times and emerge as alter ego guy. He'll be wearing a stylish dark green double-breasted silk 1940s zoot suit for this special occasion. Putting on the Ritz and cutting the rug with panache.

Then it's back home for macrobiotic canapés and a glass of spring water. We know how to live it up at Greenfield Acres!

To listen in, here's a little link:

Vintage Hour Podcasts


No comments:

Post a Comment