Wednesday 29 August 2012

Casimir Greenfield - Back From The Dead

It's always heartening to be invited to be a guest on another blog, so it was with great pleasure that I accepted the invitation to discuss a few things on Deadly Ever After.

Apart from my literary efforts, I also indulge in a little after hours crooning (some may call it crowing) pleasing the multitudes with a few of my hand-made tunes.

The thread of  'Deadly' was all about the link between the book and the song. It so happens that my third book, Red House, now in the inception stage, has also turned itself into a chilling little track on my alter ego's new album 'A Twist Of Time'.

So - have a look at the blog, check out the tune and let me know what YOU think.

Deadly Ever After Blog Link

Red House - the album track





No comments:

Post a Comment