Saturday 1 September 2012

Casimir Greenfield - Bloodstones made it to the desk!


I have been on the Harper Collins Authonomy site for unpublished authors since March this year with both Bloodstones and Slow Poison. It was at midnight last night that Bloodstones moved over to the hallowed Editor's Desk for a read by the Harper Collins team. I will keep you posted when I hear back from them.

My thanks to everyone that ever read, commented on and backed the book.

I spent the last few days of August giving the manuscript a fine tune, and I am indebted for the help and insights of members too numerous to name. Until committed to the page, our books are all 'works in progress': one of the reasons I have removed my books from Amazon etc. How many of us are really ready for self-publication?

 So now it's on with the hard edit of Slow Poison and the final draft of Red House.

 On August 31st there was a blue moon. It felt like it!

I spent the day in Peter Gabriel's studio transferring the master tapes of an album my younger self had recorded thirty-five years ago. There were two songs I had not heard since the day they were first recorded. They were stunning! Much will come of them.

So, it's on with the writing, the editing, the music, all of the things I love to do.

Thank you all for your support. Remember to be kind to one another, because karma really does work...

Love and peace, Cas.

To read Slow Poison, just click the link below.







No comments:

Post a Comment